They spoil our taste buds and create a fantastic atmosphere at the market.
The Land of Celje is connecting the municipalities of Celje, Dobrna, Štore, Zreče, Slovenske Konjice, Vransko, Braslovče, Tabor, Prebold, Polzela, Žalec, Šentjur pri Celju, Šmarje pri Jelšah, Rogaška Slatina, Rogatec and Podčetrtek. Discovering the joys of thermal waters in the regional spas, castles, museums and beautiful nature makes for a real feel-good experience. The delicious home-made dishes from the farms and inns, representing the regional culinary, are just the cherry on top that makes visiting the Land of Celje a magical experience.
The Land of Celje has been presented to the visitors of Odprta kuhna by:
- Kozjanski park, a regional park especially known for fruit growing,
- Žalec tourist office, presenting the regional culinary tradition with a special emphasis on hops growing,
- the Novak Farm, renowned for their semi-hard sheep milk cheese,
- Vino Kolar with their speciality, Chillino chilli wine,
- the Šmarje pri Jelšah institute for tourism, sports and youth,
- Rečnik eco farm with homegrown walnut products.