They spoil our taste buds and create a fantastic atmosphere at the market.
Prlekija, the land of soft hills, is home to kind and open people with a sense of humour, revered for their genuine hospitality. The Jerusalem wine road meanders around the hills and the great wines are accompanied by traditional Prlekija cuisine. Next to sausages, salamis, gibanica cakes and other typical dishes, buckwheat and pumpkins hold a special place on the field as well as on the table - first one for pastries and žganci and the latter for premium pumpkin seed oil.
The Prlekija gastronomy has been presented at the Open kitchen by:
- MGM Vino z Vrha Glavinič with Jeruzalem wines,
- Teta Marta with traditional Prlekija baked goods,
- Pep's Wines with top wines from Svetinje,
- Oljarna Središče with exquisite pumpkin seed oils and other pumpkin seed products,
- Kogl winery from Velika Nedelja.